Here's a sample job description for a typical job. Please remember ~ we have designed our service structure with flexibility in mind ~ so we are able to customize our services to fit each customer's needs.
Job Description for XYZ Company
Thoroughly Clean All Rest Rooms
- Clean all surfaces of sinks and faucets.
- Clean countertops includig any ledges around them.
- Clean any spots from the fronts of the cabinets.
- Clean and polish mirrors and towel dispensers.
- Clean walls under towel dispensers.
- Clean all of the sets, all of the inside of the toilets including under the water.
- Clean the outside and behind the toilet at least once a week.
- Clean all parts of he urninals - inside and outside - and wash wall partitions on both sides of urinals.
- Mop floors, with special attention to ares under urinals and around toilets.
- Re-stock paper towels and toilet tissue.
- Empty trash and sanitary disposal boxes.
Clean Office and Common Areas
- Empty all trash cans and replace liners when needed.
- Dust desk tops and wipe any spills or other marks. (Note: we will not move paper work.)
- Vacuum main walking paths and high traffic areas of carpeting.
- Sweep all tile floors and wet mop as needed.
- Clean any drinking fountains.
- Spot clean any glass partitions or door glass in offices.
- Vacuum all hallways.
- Squeegee entry door glass inside and out.
- Sweep and wet mop entry area.
- Walk all stairwells and pick up any trash or cigarette butts.
- Change light bulbs as needed. (It is helpful if tenant leaves a note indicating the need for a light to be changed as we do not always notice a flickering or dark light.)
- Thoroughly vacuum all carpeting (under desks, under chairs, behind doors, etc).
- Thoroughly mop all tile floors.
- Dust picture frames, filing cabinets, window sills, shelves, etc.
- Dust under telephones, staplers, calculators, computer key boards, etc.. (Note: We will not move any papers on desk tops.)
- Clean telephone receivers and "cradles with a disinfectant.
- Clean the marks from door frames and light switches.
- Wipe tops of stall partitions in restrooms and clean the sides o the partitions as needed.
- Clean outside and behind the toilets.
- Clean the wall above and below the urinals.
- Dust blinds.
- Dust HVAC vents.
- Sweep stairwells, mop "spills" as needed and wip hand rails.
- Squeegee glass partitions.
- Vacuum furniture.
- Use edgingvacuum around and under desks, furniture and baseboards.
- Wax tile floors as needed; strip and wax as needed.